£22000 - £23000 per annum + + benefits
4 months ago
Plant Area Manager
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
With over 150 years' experience our client has an international reputation for its horticultural skills and expertise. Our client has an ambitious plan to continue their growth throughout 2020.
Plant Area Manager - The role:
- Managing the day to day running of the garden centre plant department
- Drive sales, employee engagement, training and retention
- Maintain the highest standards of customer experience
- Manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
Plant Area Manager - The Person:
- Sound Knowledge of plants
- Strong team player with a "can do" attitude
- Great communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for providing the very best customer service.
- Work with energy, pace and passion.
- Ability to work autonomously
To apply for this great opportunity, please apply with your CV. We look forward to receiving your application!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.