£36000.00 - £38000 per annum + Great Benefits
26 days ago
People Advisor- Home Based - 6 Month Contract
Well established Non-Profitable Organisation
Salary up to £38,000 per annum
Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
Candidate can be based anywhere within the UK
Are you an experienced People Advisor/HR Advisor looking for an exciting new challenge?
My client is a leading national charity retailer
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join them in the role of People Advisor on a 6 month initial contract.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic HR, you will provide comprehensive HR support, focusing on Employee Relations for the charity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with a retailer or charity
- Provide proactive, professional and appropriate business focused HR and L&D guidance and support to managers in the regions.
- Advise, support and coach managers to deal with a range of employee relations matters including disciplinary and grievance, managing performance and capability issues, absence management, Employment Tribunals and TUPE transfers.
- Advise and support managers during change programmes (restructuring and redesign), exit and redundancy and redeployment programmes, and project manage these where applicable.
- Assist managers in the consultation process with staff and provide professional guidance, solutions and support on the implementation process.
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures coaching managers to understand the implications of their actions and explaining the extent to which discretion is available.
- Maintain the local workforce plan - numbers, costs, skills, gaps and potential, providing managers with information to manage their teams, operate efficiently and plan for future needs through appropriate development.
- CIPD qualification or relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of current Employment Law and HR Practices and their day-to-day application
- Knowledge and understanding of advising on and delivering Learning and Development in an organisational context
- Proven track record in operational HR or people management including experience of dealing with complex issues e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, Employment Tribunals.
- Experience of advising managers to develop and performance manage their people.
- Experience of providing a client service using a variety of methods: telephone, email and face to face.
- Experience of line managing people through all aspects of employment including recruitment, performance management and development.
- Open to travel to a number of locations and to attend meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Advisor/People Advisor to join a leading charity.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up-to-date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!