£38000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Payroll Manager - Retail
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join an exciting national retail brand. They are currently looking to recruit a proactive, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their HR team at their Head Office in North London.
Payroll Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure a smooth and timely information flow between the company and the 3rd party payroll or benefits provider in line with established procedures, ensuring accurate and high quality data and high internal customer and provider satisfaction.
- To provide professional advice, guidance and support to managers and employees on all remuneration, compensation and benefit provision including payroll in accordance current with employment legislation.
- Leading on and managing all contractual relationships with suppliers with regards to all remuneration, compensation and benefit packages provided to employees.
- End to end management of all payroll associated queries.
- To manage, maintain and continuously improve the HR/Payroll system.
- To provide a HR MI service to the business through the production of regular and ad-hoc reports and statistics.
- Working with the HR team to review current HR MI provision.
Payroll Manager - Essential Skills:
- Experience of working in a Payroll and generalist HR role with a focus on processes.
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office with advanced capability in Excel.
- Data manipulation skills with the ability to problem solve across a wide variety of data.
- Experienced in development of payroll/HR processes.
- Experienced in production of management information/statistics.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with the ability to persuasively communicate. complex.issues and solution options at appropriate levels to the role.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.