£25000 - £31000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Payroll & HR Assistant - Hospitality
£25,000 - £31,000 + benefits
This fast growing hospitality business have an opportunity for an experienced payroll / HR specialist to join their head office team in Staines.
Payroll & HR Assistant - The Role
- Preparation, running and processing payroll for up to 500 + staff via Sage Line 50
- Prepare and deliver regular reporting to key personal
- Provide day to day generalist HR advice as needed by the management team to include templates needed to carry out disciplinaries / investigations etc
- Assist and Manage recruitment process for operational and HQ roles
- Support HR projects
- Process new starter & leavers
- Ensure all employees files contain necessary information for audit purposes
- Make sure that contract templates are maintained and updated in line with any amendments
- Manage and maintain training plans
- Assist with succession planning
Payroll & HR Assistant - The Person
- HR Generalist experience
- Experience with using Sage Payroll for large payrolls - 400+ staff
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and must be Numerate
- Familiar with all Microsoft Packages to an intermediate level
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.