Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
Payroll Administrator- 12 Month Maternity Cover- Head Office Based
Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading fashion retailer in the position of Payroll Administrator.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will have full responsibility for providing a professional, accurate payroll service. This is a 'hands' on role where you will be actively involved in processing the payroll with the team.
- Issuing offer packs, i.e. offer letters and contracts of employment
- Processing new starter packs received from stores and Head Office
- Ensuring 'Right to work' documents and Company visas are received and administered.
- Processing leaver details
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation and right to work legislation
- Manage the absence recording system (holidays, sickness, absence etc.)
- Processing P45, starter checklist and P60 information.
- Dealing with SSP, SPP and SMP
- Administer the Company pension scheme
- Create and maintain employee records
- Preparing letters for any formal contractual changes as required.
- Maintenance of the employee time and attendance system
- Ensure procedures are compliant with legal and audit requirements
- General HR and payroll ad hoc duties.
- Provide full cover during periods of holiday and absence
- Undertake ad-hoc projects
- Previous experience of working within a HR/Payroll environment
- General administration and payroll experience
- Excellent skills using Microsoft software, MS word and Excel
- Experience using XRL would be preferred but is not essential
- Highly organised
- Confident and able to work under pressure
- Up to date knowledge of current legislation
- Knowledge of using payroll systems
- Able to communicate with all senior management and director levels
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today with your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.