£35000 - £40000 per annum + + bonus & benefits
19 days ago
Parties and Events Manager - Fun exciting leisure brand
Salary 35-40k plus bonus and fantastic benefits!
We are currently recruiting for one of the most exciting Leisure brands on the market! This venue provides guests with a place to escape with state of the art facilities including a fantastic cocktail bar and restaurant. Guests can enjoy everything from a quick visit to holding private parties, this venue caters for all.
We're recruiting for a Parties & Events Manager to join an experienced central team. This exciting new role will be responsible for our client's Parties & Events business and setting the standard of their guest experience. The role will create and launch a new portfolio of party and event package options catered towards varied guest profiles.
Ahead of launching these packages, you'll also be recruiting and managing a Parties & Events coordinator to oversee the day-to-day running of the bookings database and handling of inbound guest enquiries.
Key elements of this role will include:
· Develop and launch a new parties & events portfolio - catered to a variety of guest profiles and group sizes across multiple sites
· Lead the strategy and collaborate with wider Marketing team on building awareness for the package offering across paid and organic channels
· Recruit, on-board and help train a new Parties & Events coordinator to oversee day-to-day management of inbound enquiries
· Build and manage relationships with third-party sales driving applications
· Lead and oversee the delivery of key events for all sites
What we require from you
· Minimum 3 years senior events management experience within hospitality or leisure
· A creative mindset with a belief that every detail really matters
· Excellent prioritisation, planning and time management skills
· Strong commercial awareness
· Previous knowledge of Design My Night software system preferred
Your working arrangement:
· Work from one of our regional offices (Birmingham/London) with the opportunity to work some days remotely
· Travel to our sites as required for the role with flexibility to work some evenings, weekends & Bank Holidays when required
· Some hotel overnight stays as required to meet needs of the business
· You'll work in a close-knit team but also have a high-level of autonomy in this broad and varied role
· Attend and participate in quarterly CST meetings
What we offer:
· Up to £40,000 salary per annum
· Central Support Team bonus programme
· Access to our wellbeing app - to help support mental health awareness and wellbeing
· A Mental health first aider at each of our Treetop sites and in our Central Support Team
· Complimentary experiences for close friends/family at all our sites
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to set the standard and develop the way for the future of parties and events in the business.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!