Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, S. E. England, England
£8.90 - £9.10 per hour + + excellent benefits
6 months ago
Cafe Supervisor - Part Time
£9.04 per hour / 16 hour contract (overtime available)
Our client is the UK's largest cinema operator with a portfolio of more than 100 sites including multiplex and luxury cinemas, who has a growing partnership with one the biggest coffee shop chains in the UK. Currently we are recruiting for a Supervisor to support the Store Manager in running their branded café operation within one of their fantastic cinemas.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader within a fast-paced, customer focused, café or restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to lead and develop a large team.
- Lead the team on shift to deliver the best coffee experience to every guest
- Manage the stock and order systems for food & consumables
- Ensure the store is opened and closed-adhering to all standards, policies & procedures
- Ensure that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Complete all relevant standards, food and health & safety checks
- Train & coach team members as required to support them in delivering their roles effectively and complete team member one to ones
- Support the Store manager in organising and delivering team meetings
- Implement marketing updates and new POS as directed by the Store Manager
If working within an organisation that has been awarded Top 25 'Best Big Companies to Work For' isn't enough, benefits also include excellent opportunities for progression and free movie tickets!
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.