Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Park Estate Manager
Salary £30,000 per annum plus bonus
My client is a customer focussed Leisure facility and I am looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join them the next phase of their journey to become the leading fitness provider in the area.
- To manage the day to day operations of the Park. To work with the Premises and Health & Safety Manager to carry our all repairs and maintenance of buildings and Duty of Care Programme.
- To manage the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the trust and the County Borough Council to deliver Parks Maintenance at the Park to the highest possible standards and to ensure value for money from the SLA
- To be responsible for managing the work of all staff employed at the Park to ensure the highest possible standards of service delivery, and managing all financial and administrative functions of the Park ensuring that the Trust financial regulations are adhered to at all times, and services delivered within budget guidelines
- To be responsible for accepting all relevant licences relating to the operation of facilities at the Park and implementation of a Business Plan for the Park to maximise all commercial opportunities and to support any funding bids or approved funding to contain targets agreed with the Funders
- To further develop and implement the Park Conservation Plan as a focus for delivering countryside management, biodiversity action plan species and habitat improvements within the Park. To ensure the statutory requirements of the Park's Conservation Plan are adhered to at all times
- To work with the Premises and Health and Safety Managers to ensure all aspects of Health & Safety of the Park with particular emphasis on accreditation in the OHSAS 2001 standard are met
- To undertake the guidance, supervision, development and training of Park staff
- Competence and experience of managing Parks, Countryside and/or woodlands/Estate Management.
- Experience of working with Funding Bodies to develop major development projects.
- Experience of animal husbandry/management.
- Excellent service delivery track record across a broad portfolio, preferably in Leisure. This should include measuring effectiveness from a cost and customer satisfaction perspective and ensuring compliance across a range of factors including health and safety and GDPR.
- Substantial track record of leading audience development strategy creation, implementation and measurement and evaluation.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation/policies/strategies pertaining to Countryside/ Park and Event management.
If you are interested in working for a leading health and fitness brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.