£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
2 months ago
PA to the Directors
Up to 35k plus benefits
Our client combines several operating businesses under one umbrella. The complementary skills that they have brought together have made them a UK market-leader in facilities engineering.
Across the group they offer mechanical, electrical, energy, and process engineering and they take great pride in delivering outstanding work for their clients.
Due to high levels of expansion and strong future plans, we are seeking an experienced PA to come on board to assist a team of 3 directors with day to day business admin and support.
So, what can you expect from the role:
· Copy typing
· Typing of confidential correspondence
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations
· Minute taking
· Extensive diary management using Microsoft Outlook
· Booking travel and accommodation
· Organising meetings, coordinating diaries and dealing with any required hospitality
· Preparation of papers and documentation for meetings
· Inbox management and replying to e-mails on request
· Drafting and preparing papers
· Issuing and chasing the return of paperwork from clients
· Collating and binding documents
The Key Skills we are looking for include:
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically Outlook and Excel
· Fast and accurate typing skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to make decisions and solve any issues that may arise
· Previous experience of working at a senior level dealing with confidential issues
As you will be providing secretarial support you will deliver effective communication to a wide range of contacts both internal and external and you will play a pivotal part in the organisation.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.