Coventry, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
Retail Operations Support Manager
Salary up to £30,000 per annum based on experience
Leading Footwear/Footcare Retailer!
Fantastic opportunity for an Operations Support Manager to join a leading footwear/footcare retailer based at their head office in Coventry.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be instrumental in providing operational support to deliver business objectives and goals.
- Managing the podiatry locum resource requirements and clinic cover for the overall business, including holiday and sickness.
- Manage locum resource costs and their diary utilisation to ensure maximum return for the business.
- Processing and running daily reports for trade meetings and for Senior Managers.
- Reviewing and analysing reports for clinic performance and liaising with Regional Support Managers to maximise performance.
- Presenting to members of management on performance weekly.
- Use reporting methods to forecast future clinic revenues for trade meetings.
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Communicating with Regional Support Managers on a daily basis providing clear and detailed information of regional podiatry cover is/or has been put in place.
- Liaising and communicating with Support Office departments as required and ensuring these actions are carried out.
- Working alongside and supporting Head of Podiatry and Regional Clinic Managers on the induction of new podiatrists/FHP/Reflexologists to the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent Excel skills (Advanced level preferred)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Analytical skills and creative thinking and commercial outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work well in a team and on own using initiative
- Reliable and flexible
- The ability to cope with the pressure of fast-paced work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be prepared to travel within UK
If this role sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply today with your CV and covering letter…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.