£17000 - £18000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Operations Support Consultant
£17,000 - £18,000 + benefits
Our client is seeking to appoint an Operations Consultant to join their support team at their Head Office in Stevenage.
Operations Support Consultant - The Role
- Providing telephone support and advice to our frontline retail staff, corporate and private clients
- To be an effective communicator
- Carrying out compliance related transactions and analysis
- Carrying out administrative tasks on a daily basis
Operations Support Consultant - The Person
- Has prior customer service experience within a banking / finance / retail environment whilst dealing with high volumes of customer queries
- Detail orientated with strong planning & organisational skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service over the telephone, answering a wide spectrum of queries within given policies and procedures
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage project works and to meet deadlines
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Analytical skills preferred
- Ability to be flexible with work hours, including working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to Tracey Pattison firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.