£35000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits
12 months ago
Salary up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Our client is an expanding, innovative retailer who are looking to appoint an experienced and driven Operations Manager who is passionate about ensuring the smooth operational running of the order fulfilment department.
You will have experience as an Operations Manager gained within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi task in a challenging but rewarding environment.
You will manage a team to ensure that customers orders are delivered effectively and on time.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the Operations Manager will be accountable for planning and executing the operations departments goals of fulfilling orders for the business to customers.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, logistics, managing fulfilment and merchandising within a retail environment.
- You will be confident in people management; this role will involve managing a small team so management and leadership skills are key.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service focused and have passion for ensuring that the company offer the highest standards of customer care.
- You will have knowledge of streamlining processes to ensure the departments effectiveness.
- Brand ambassador, promote company values at all times.
- You will be pro active, passionate and determined.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Professional and have the ability to problem solve.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Operations Manager to be part of a growing organisation with opportunities for progression!!!
If you are an experienced Operations Manager and you are interested in working for a fun, dynamic and expanding company then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.