£35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
2 months ago
Operations Manager - Retail & Hospitality
Salary £35,000 to £50,000 DOE + bonus
Our client is an established independent, family-owned operator with a sizable portfolio of leisure venues, retail outlets and bars across the UK, and concrete plans to expand this further over the next few years. We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to be responsible for the newest concepts to be introduced to their portfolio, including a confectionery retail brand and established bar and restaurant.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-site capacity as an Area Manager or Operations Manager within the retail and hospitality industry, a proven track record of delivering strong sales and growth and excellent commercial knowledge. Experience in both retail stores and bars/restaurants would be ideal.
You will hold a full UK driving licence and be within a commutable distance of the company's head office in Leicestershire, and a willingness to travel on a regular basis is essential.
- Reporting into the Company Director, you will be fully accountable for a small but diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality concepts.
- Managing margins, controlling costs and delivering excellent bottom line profits, ensuring that your teams are achieving and exceeding financial and sales targets.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and taking control of all aspects of new site openings, including sourcing new sites.
- Work closely with the General/Store Managers, providing support and guidance.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Constantly reviewing key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational goals.
- Regular planning and project work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Area or Operations Manager to take on a new challenge with an exciting and ambitious company. If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more about the role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.