£22000 - £28000 per annum + bonus
9 months ago
Operations Manager - Guildford
Up to £28,000 + bonus
Our client is one of the primary indoor trampoline parks in the UK, offering ground breaking facilities.
As an Operations Manager, you will be spending most of your time on the floor supporting and interacting with customers. You will need to ensure operational standards meet and exceed customer's expectations. To become an operations manager you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst daily operational procedures and health and safety will be at the foreront.
- Managing Weekly & Daily maintenance, repairs and cleaning of facility
- Ensuring Training is delivered where necessary, have the confidence to train groups of employees.
- Carrying out health & safety checks on the equipment and site
- To be the responsible person for ensuring that facilities and services meet health and safety standards set out in the policies and procedures.
- Ensure all Health & Safety Documentation is continually reviewed in-line with company standards and that all legal requirements are met and that the company comply.
- Assisting Park Manager with achieving Audit scores, Budgetary financial figures and KPI`s
- Handling complaints and incidents, e.g. accidents, emergencies or theft
- Ensuring all services are delivered to a high standard. I.e. Parties, Seasonal promotions and café
- Strong operational understanding of CRM system
- Ensure sufficient stock levels are maintained and monthly stock counts are completed on time.
- To be responsible for all staff related matters including the recruitment, motivation, training, performance, and conflict resolution of issues related to the support managers and their reporters.
The ideal candidate will have
- First Aid at work trained (or similar) & Trainer
- Fire Marshall / Fire awareness trained (or similar) & Trainer
- Trained in Building Scaffold Tower
- Relevant leadership/managerial experience in a similar role, understanding the actions that can be taken to drive profitability and growth
- A clear underastanding of Health and Safety in the work place
Due to the large volume of anticipated applications for this position only those candidates matching the above criteria will be contacted.
This is a fantastic position with a really exciting and progressive brand, If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.