£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Operations Manager - Food Manufacturing
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This family owned and operated business wholesaler and retailer supply high quality West Country produce to leading hotels, restaurants and pubs as well as direct to the public through their award winning store. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Operations Manger to join their team at their main site in Bristol.
Operations Manger - The Role
- Management and development of a team of circa 25 individuals
- Ensure that the daily production plan is executed to meet live customer demand and forecasted demand.
- Manage operations and technical issues
- Support the team to ensure effective manufacture and dispatch of all products to customers within specific standards required
- Ensures implementation of policies and procedures, hygiene regulations, including HACCP Plan, Audits and Accreditations
- Support the senior team with production planning, forecasting and stock control
Operations Manager - The Person
- Experience of managing production teams within a food manufacturing environment ideally within meat / butchery.
- Experience of implementing production improvement programmes, waste reduction, training and development and budgetary management within a food manufacturing environment
- Level 1 food hygiene and relevant H&S qualifications
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.