£55000 - £60000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Operations Manager - Facilities
Salary up to £60,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits
My client is looking for an experienced Operations / Facilities Manager to oversee a prestigious retail account based in central London.
In this role you will be required to effectively manage the delivery of retail cleaning & waste services within this large scale and premium retail site.
- Manage staff schedules in line with the delivery of services
- Be proactive in regularly inspecting standards and building client relationships
- Implement & drive checks, audits, KPIs etc
- Client communications with on-site Retail & Maintenance teams
- Completion and presentation of written client reports
- Management of budgets
- Management of staff performance & service issues
- Development & presentation of solutions
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and management of all staff
- Management of equipment repairs & PAT requests
- Management of Health & Safety across the site (BICS & IOSH preferable)
Person and skills requirements
- Knowledge and experience of cleaning, waste and people management is critical within this role as well as strong capabilities in change management and service improvements.
- You will be currently working in a similar role and have a strong understanding of the retail environment
- You will have extremely high standards and be detail orientated and instil this into your teams
- You will be experienced in developing and delivering solutions to implement change and continuous improvement of services for this key client
- You will be a positive person who is able to think innovatively and creatively
If you are an experienced Operations Manager / Facilities Manager with a background in delivering exceptional cleaning and waste services within the retail sector, then please don't hesitate to apply today….
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.