£32000 - £37000 per annum + great benefits
6 months ago
TELFORD / SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRE
FULL TIME - SALARY CIRCA £32-37K PER ANNUM DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE PLUS COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our client is a dynamic member-led organisation dedicated to sharing opportunities, knowledge and expertise, supporting a network of more than 817 businesses throughout Shropshire, strengthening their position and ensuring their voices are heard. A true champion of Shropshire businesses at a local, regional and national level, our client sits at the heart of the community, working with companies of all shapes and sizes, and representing all sectors.
The successful candidate will be pivotal in overseeing the operations of the organisation ensuring activities are delivered effectively and in support of company strategy's, aims and objectives whilst remaining compliant. Candidates must possess excellent leadership skills, and be able to manage and support key personnel with a number of activities simultaneously to ensure all are completed to satisfactory standards, in agreed timescales, and delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
To be considered you must hold previous experience in management and leadership and be commercially aware with strong business acumen. Experience of planning and managing department budgets with awareness of FISCAL is required. Preferably you will be able to demonstrate experience of working in a business to business environment and how you have successfully completed valuable project research and implemented successful and positive change.
- Act as managing facilitator between various departments to ensure that all activities are delivered effectively and are in support of overall business objectives.
- Management of staff supervision to include appraisals, training and development needs.
- Ensure company remains legally compliant with all aspects including employment law and health and safety.
- Complete research for bespoke projects and present findings and supported recommendations.
- Management of all external contracted services, including I.T, maintenance and leases.
- Ensure systems are used to full potential and be creative to improve processes where needed.
- Overseeing work of the different departments to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain Company Governance Policies and internal policies and procedures.
- Manage internal operations and overhead department budgets, and apply cost savings where necessary.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Experience of managing multiple projects at any one time, and various forms of supporting resources
- A natural relationship builder
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Communication (Written & Verbal), ability to liaise with diverse personalities
- Confident and resourceful
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective IT skills including Microsoft packages and CRM functions
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Flexible skill set and quick to adapt and learn
- Can prioritise work and ensure work is carried out to business standard
- Willingness to learn and further develop personal skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
To apply for this fantastic new role please click on the apply button today
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.