£70000 - £90000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
4 months ago
Operations Director - QSR
£70,000 to £90,000 + car allowance + bonus
My client is a franchise company who partner with some of the world's leading fast food and coffee shop brands, operating around 30 stores in the London area. Due to the continued growth of the company, we are looking for an experienced and commercially driven Operations Director to take responsibility for their operations across multiple brands.
Being a self-starter with high levels of organisation is a key requirement, as is the ability to prioritise tasks and maintain deadlines. You will need to have a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset with great communication skills. Previous hospitality and food industry experience, ideally in a QSR environment, is preferred in addition to experience of opening new stores and business development.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Director:
- Take full accountability for the entire estate and all operations.
- Ensuring sales and profitability growth, monitoring labour, ensuring high brand standards are maintained and reviewing and implementing operational KPI's.
- Develop and implement an Operations Strategy for the short, medium and long term.
- Provide cost management and budget reports.
- Implement and oversee all operational processes and procedures, proactively dealing with any minor or complex issues.
- Overseeing H&S and audits, working with external consultants and contractors.
- Managing the direct reports of the Estate & Development and Maintenance teams to ensure new stores builds and maintenance are on track and agreed work schemes completed in stores.
- Leading and developing a team of Operations and Area Managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Director who is looking for an exciting new challenge where they will have the opportunity to impact the growth of an already established business. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.