£23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Operations Assistant - Near Alford, Lincolnshire
Up to £25,000 per annum
Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday
Our client, a trusted chain of family owned garden centres, are currently looking for an Operations Assistant to the Directors to join their established Operations Team based in Lincolnshire.
You will be asked to hit the ground running and assist in the continuing growth of development work across the company.
Operations Assistant - The Role:
- Partner with the Directors in the growth of their business and assist in their day to day duties.
- Dealing directly with the Directors and making sure their plans are executed within the business.
- Assisting with the contractor's operations and processes under the direction of the Directors.
- Receiving and dealing with correspondence.
- Scheduling items required for a project by checking drawings and taking off information.
- Keeping procurement schedules, filing and current drawings updated.
- Downloading project and tender files/drawings from commercial clients or architects.
- Reporting to the Directors on the progress of projects.
- Managing expenditure and maintenance budgets.
- Assisting the Directors in contacting suppliers and subcontractors to obtain quotations.
- Implementing cost saving measures and ensuring best value from current suppliers.
Operations Assistant - Skills Required:
- Must be able to drive and hold a full driving licence
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities
- Ability to interpret data quickly and correctly
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Organised & able to prioritise work in a fast paced and often reactive environment.
- Great communication skills, confident in liaising with internal and external parties and contractors.
- Self-motivated with potential to keep on growing.
- Some travelling will be required.
- You must be proactive and able to work in a team & independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.