Richmond upon Thames, London
£21000.00 - £22000 per annum + Commission + 20% Bonus
about 1 month ago
Online Wedding List Advisor - Head Office Based
Salary up to £22,000 per annum based on experience plus great benefits including bonus and fantastic commission
Full Time (5 days per week- 9.00am-5.30pm)
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading luxury multi-retailer in the position of Online Wedding List Advisor. The successful candidate will proactively contact customers to offer them an exceptional and personal service, thoroughly explaining the wedding gift list service the company offer, aiming to convert registrations into active gift lists. This company is rich in history and is looking for a motivated and customer service focused individual with excellent communication skills.
You will need to be a driven and passionate about providing the very best service.
- Building rapport with customers through offering a fantastic, personal service. Creating a trusting relationship via phone, email and online chat.
- Proactively contacting clients to follow up after registrations. Using your knowledge to encourage products being added to lists and driving appointments to our showrooms.
- Managing your own client base and being fully responsible for customer queries. Ensuring any issues that you are unable to deal with are passed on to the correct department.
- Going above and beyond to exceed both individual and team targets, including driving sales
- Taking the initiative to improve brand knowledge and build on training, sharing knowledge gained with the team in a dynamic and engaging way.
Skills and Experience:
- A client facing background is highly desirable, ideally within a similar Customer Service Advisor role based in an head office
- A passion for homewares or interiors would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication over the phone/ email and in person
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, reputable luxury retailer who have a fantastic working culture. Great benefits include 20% bonus, commission, and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays!
If you feel you have the experience required, please apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.