£20000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Online Product & Visual Merchandising Assistant
£20,000 - £23,000 + benefits
This global retail group are seeking to appoint an Online Product & Visual Merchandising Assistant to join their Head Office team in London.
Online Product & Visual Merchandising Assistant - The Role
- Prepare product upload files for all ecommerce sites:
- Work with colleagues in categories and commercial support to prioritise new products to be added
- Liaise professionally with brands to supplement information where required
- Manage image edits with external artworker
- Ensure that product information is accurate, detailed and consistent across the sites
- Manage progress to ensure all products are launched on time
- Understand and resolve issues relating to source data errors
- Ensure that products are displayed in all relevant categories & hierarchies
- Upload product images to the websites
- Ensure product display on websites is aesthetically pleasing and products are strategically merchandised across the site.
- Cross sell products on the site (e.g. "you may also like")
- Ensure all categories show key items at the top of each page, taking into account best sellers, margin, brands currently being highlighted, etc.
- Input to creation and management of curated categories, highlighting relevant products to site visitors.
- Assist the team's manager with all weekly and monthly trade reports, including producing weekly sales summary.
- General support for the digital team, including research and reporting where appropriate.
- Ad hoc research of our competitor online activity.
- Working with Online Manager to provide information & response to store queries.
- Supporting the delivery of new website builds and enhancements to existing websites by testing data integrity and site functionality (user acceptance testing).
Online Product & Visual Merchandising Assistant - The Person
- Have worked in an online / e-commerce data team for a minimum of 2 years
- Good understanding of e-commerce, especially the importance of good product data
- High level of skill in Excel
- Knowledge of Magento and JDA an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and thrive working within a busy team environment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.