£20000.00 - £21000 per annum + Great Benefits
4 months ago
Online Customer Service Advisor
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum plus benefits including £500 sign on bonus!
Our client are an independent family UK business that really cares about their team and customers. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for their prestigious and well-respected online website operating from the Coventry office (separate to our showroom) offering designer soft furnishings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who have a real focus on their people, where you can enjoy being part of a passionate & successful team.
You will also enjoy the extended Christmas & New Year shutdown period each year, along with staff discounts after 3 months and bank holidays off.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Dealing with customer orders, taking payments, dealing with complaints, processing online refunds, after sales care and ad-hoc customer services duties
- Speaking to suppliers and couriers to chase up orders, report damages and arrange replacements
- Develop & maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers
- Outgoing personality with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Good computer skills and telephone manner are both essential
- Previous experience within a telephone-based Customer Service role would be preferred
- Professional, clear and polite oral & written communication
- Must have a methodical work ethic making sure tasks are completed in full and are well documented
- Good team player with a strong, natural customer-focused approach to work
- Thrive on learning and have a proactive attitude towards work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team where you will feel valued. If you feel this is the role for you, please apply with a CV and Cover Letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.