£38000.00 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 year ago
Omni-Channel Marketing Manager - Andover, Hampshire
Salary up to £40,000 per annum plus great benefits
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading lifestyle/outdoor retailer in the position of Omni Channel Marketing Manager based in the lovely location of Andover. This is a key role for this retailer and they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for this position.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will manage a small team comprising of; Email Production Coordinator, Social Media and Marketing Coordinator and Retail Promotions Assistant. This role will be instrumental to leading and developing all digital marketing and ensuring that the customer experience across all channels is optimised, focusing on retention.
- Be a brand ambassador for the brand with all points of contact, both externally and internally.
- Budget responsibility for all digital marketing programs including email, SEO, SEM, affiliate, remarketing, CSE's and market place partnerships.
- Develop new customer acquisition and retention strategy for digital marketing.
- Select, negotiate and manage all external 3rd party vendors and programs, specifically SEO, PPC and PR agencies.
- Support Digital Marketing Team in shared aspects of program management, such as specialised reporting and analysis requests, special campaign coordination projects, and strategy development work.
- Lead and manage all internal events/promotions
- Ownership over specific partner marketing efforts: strategy, creation, execution and measurement.
- Responsible for the training, development and line management of a small team.
- Previous omni-channel marketing management experience preferably in the retail fashion sector
- Customer centric
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience using; Google Analytics or similar application
- Social media applications and Tweetdeck and Hootsuite
- Degree or marketing professional qualification
- Current member of CIM desirable.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.