City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Office Manager - Rapidly Expanding Barbering Concept
My client is seeking a technically strong individual to join our team in Central London as an Office Administrator. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong experience in business administration to join a rapidly growing company who is currently an industry leader in male grooming and training.
You will work in an office with a team of 3 persons to support the backend business functions of our 4 training academies within the UK.
Daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Programming our online appointment booking system
- Summarising electronic survey findings
- Registering learners onto online platforms
- Answering incoming enquiries via email and phone
- Providing admin support to members of the team when required
You also will contribute to the development of the company by building new processes and researching new solutions, including:
- Developing an enquiry response funnel
- Updating informational brochures and handouts
- Reviewing all existing back office processes to see if there is scope for improved efficiency
- Application submissions for funding and other programs
- Liaising with HR to develop our on-boarding processes
- You must show proven strong written & verbal communication skills
- You must work well independently
- You must be proactive and be able to go above and beyond
- You must be reliable and punctual
- You must be a logical thinker
- You must be willing to learn and adapt your role as needs change
To be considered for the role you must:
- Hold a University degree, ideally in Business Administration
- Be technically proficient using computer software systems, especially Excel
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be process orientated with good organisational skills
If you have Office Management experience and are interested in working for an exciting new company that is rapidly expanding please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.