Perth, Perth & Kinross
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Multi Department Manager - Luxury/Premium Fashion
Conpetitive Salary dependant on experience + great benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an iconic premium/luxury fashion retailer as a Department Manager across multiple departments.
To be a successful Department Manager with this brand you will need to be an energetic and self-motivated individual with the passion and drive to maintain high standards and to deliver the ultimate shopping experience to their customers.
Department Manager - The role:
- Delivering on store KPI's, achieve consistent sales figures and influence the team, working together to achieve sales targets
- Driving the store team to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Stock management - liaising with buyers and the warehouse team to manage stock movements effectively.
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially strong
Department Manager - The person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the fashion industry as a Store Manager/Department Manager/Deputy Manager for a premium or luxury fashion retailer
- A commercial mindset and a strong sense of visual flair
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
This position would suit an established Store Manager or Assistant Manager who is looking for an opportunity to work with a very successful business who pride themselves on offering 1st class customer service.
The company do provide temporary accommodation for candidates relocating to the area.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.