Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£23000 - £25000 per annum + + commision + benefits
5 months ago
£23,000 - £25,000 basic + commission + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mortgage Advisor to join one of the Sunday Times fastest growing companies in the UK.
Mortgage Advisor - The role:
- As a telephone-based Mortgage Adviser you will identify, advise and sell Mortgage & Home Insurance products to new and existing customers
- Working closely with your dedicated Mortgage Administration team to satisfy the client's journey from start, through to completion and beyond, you will become their 'trusted adviser'
- Providing specialist advice and recommendations on a wide range of mortgage products to both new and existing clients
- Deliver tailored solutions to the customer's needs by conducting a thorough fact-find over the telephone, engaging with the client, researching from the whole market and preparing a compelling solution which you will then present to them.
Mortgage Advisor - The person:
- Good all-round knowledge and understanding of mortgage products and advice regulations
- You must be CeMap Qualified or equivalent
- At least 1 year's advised mortgage sales experience and a history of compliant sales quality
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Client-focused with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with experience using mortgage platforms and Microsoft packages.
- Results driven and an understanding of compliance requirements
- Funded parking
- Flexible working hours
- First-class training & career development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who really value their team. If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.