Up to £19000 per annum
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Mobile Warehouse / Store Stock Checker - Driver
In this full time permenant position, you will be based in a customer warehouse or store in the Wakefield area. You will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Mobile Warehouse/Store Stock Checker?
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full Driving License and access to your own transport
- Full Time Permenant salaried position - 40 Hours each week, working weekly rotating 8.5 hour shift mainly Monday to Friday.
- Shifts between 05:00 and 00:00
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.