Up to €21008 per annum + plus mileage
21 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
Mobile Warehouse Assistant - £21,008 - Brent
- This full-time permanent position,you will be responsible for driving around the region based in and around Brent / north london to complete audits on deliveries.
- Rate of pay: £21,008 per annum
- Weekly hours: 5 of 7 days on earlies.
- Full Driving License and access to your own transport is essential.
A day in the life of a Mobile Warehouse Assistant
As a Mobile Warehouse Assistant, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering our customer store is accurate.
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of multiple supplier deliveries at customer store level.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock arriving at stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to agreed audit and error verification procedures at all times.
- Maintain integrity at all times.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
- Flexible working shifts patterns - based around the store delivery window
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- 20% discount card for our customer (after a qualification period)
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Full Driving License and access to your own transport
- All work may require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!