Up to £20300 per annum + plus millage
4 months ago
Mobile Warehouse Assistant
In this full time permanent position, you will be responsible for driving around the Boston area to complete scheduled audits. These Back Door deliveries are from multiple suppliers that arrive at a store daily. Direct to Store Auditors, will follow the procedures and processes within a given timeframe.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Direct to Store Stock Auditor?
- Direct to Store Stock Auditor will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full Driving License and access to your own transport
- 40 hour Permanent salaried position -37/5 Hours each week, working 5 days out of 7.
- shifts will be between 5am and midnight
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY button today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.