£8.35 - £10.40 per hour
5 months ago
£8.35 - £10.40 per hour
Our client is currently looking for a Minibus Team Driver for ongoing work on a casual worker's basis.
The role of a Team Driver will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of retail stock replenishers / merchandiser's to and from shifts driving a company minibus in which you will be responsible for ensuring all correct processes are followed.
When on site you will be required to carry out the normal duties of a retail stock replenisher alongside the rest of the team.
Driver Responsibilities include;
- Follow the correct processes for notifying the stock replenishers in your team of the pick-up point and timings
- Drive the team from pick up point to site and back
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete a team attendance sheet, detailing who was expected on the bus; who was on the bus and what time the bus arrived on site.
- Removing and Replacing stock with the use of pictured diagrams and store direction
- Installing new shelving units and POS
Please note all work will require prolonged periods of standing and some use of step stools and ladders. Some sites are in warehouses or large retail premises where you may be required to access and work with ground and high level stock, therefore you will be bending and stretching to reach stock throughout your shift and at times may possibly be outdoors.
This role may involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings and night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (Option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.