Up to £10.20 per hour
23 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
Merchandising Team Members - Scotland and National
Location: Scotland and occasionally Northern England
Pay rate: £10.20 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Sunday to Thursday on a casual worker arrangement
We are seeking merchandisers to join our already successful merchandising teams for one of our clients. Based in Scotland and able to travel from site to site, the successful team members will work closely with our client to deliver the brief. Retail merchandising experience would be beneficial to the role as would an aptitude for use of technology.
Although the position is offered on a casual arrangement, we believe there is enough work to maintain the role from May to September 2022.
The RAS (Retail & Asset Solutions) merchandising team will:
- Install new ticket strips and Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs)
- Programme ESLs using HHT under instruction from an on-site engineer
- Implement store changes by following client planograms and direction
- Stock replenishment knowledge: overstocks, new lines, discontinued lines
- Adherence to all Health and Safety legislation
- Cleaning and General Housekeeping (Clean As You Go)
- Dress store to client standards by "facing up" and adhering to agreed merchandising principles.
- Methodical approach to work with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work within team and co-operate with all stakeholders
- Effective communicator with customer service experience desirable, with approachable, professional, and polite demeanour
- Physically fit, as role involves long hours and considerable amount of manual handling
- Working knowledge of stock replenishment/processes desirable
- IT literate to enable use of client PDA's and systems
- Flexible approach to change as work location and patterns can be fluid.
- Uniform provided
- Accommodation booked where required
- Progression and training development opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Mileage claim scheme including enhanced rates for qualifying personal car shares
- Access to weekly pay via our new WageStream partnership facility
- RAS Asset Excellence Recognition scheme
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!