Ashford, Kent, S. E. England, England
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
4 months ago
Merchandising Team Leader
£9.00-£10.00 per hour
Our client is one of the market leaders within the retail sector providing merchandising and installation solutions to major retailers and brands across the UK and Ireland.
They work across the UK with various supermarket chains, DIY retailers, convenience and high street stores, and are looking to expand our specialist teams to deliver excellent standards of implementation.
From new store set ups and openings, refits to store closures, we do it all and we want you to join the team.
They are currently looking for experienced Team Leaders to join their growing team.
The role will primarily involve leading teams of 5-15 merchandisers to achieve various tasks as outlined by the project plan and the client.
You will work on merchandising projects across different customer sites and may be required to stay away from home to ensure projects are completed on time.
Work will consist of Day or Night shifts, 10-12 hours in length including weekends, with a flexible attitude towards working patterns.
Your main duties will be:
- Liaise with store to ensure successful completion of project
- To lead the team in all aspects of merchandising
- Ensuring the teams follow set procedures including dress code and Health & Safety practices.
- Maintaining company and customer confidentiality at all times.
- Completion and submission of Team Time sheets
- Reporting any job or personnel issues to your line manager.
- Professional and responsible with excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Car owner and driver
- Willing and able to work the required shifts and projects across the region.
- Experience in leading teams and managing customer relationships
- Experience in merchandising and retail is advantageous but not essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident communicator
- Willing to travel and stay away if required.
- Able to complete manual handling tasks
- Basic IT and email skills
- Problem solving skills with a 'can do' attitude
- Able to follow company policy and procedures
- Holding a FLT licence, Reach, counterbalance or bendi truck license is advantageous but not essential
If you believe that you hold the necessary skills and are interested in joining a successful and expanding business, please get in contact with a full CV.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.