Up to £10.50 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
about 2 months ago
Merchandising Fork Lift Truck (FLT) Operatives
Pay rates: £10.50p/h
* We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
* With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
Working for well-known retailers at various sites, the purpose of this role is to support in-store projects by implementing all elements relating to stock transfers and merchandising. FLT operators are sought to complement their primary roles in merchandising and stock transfers according to client requirements. Ability to follow company policy and procedures especially in Health and Safety would be critical to this role. Experience in a similar role would be useful but full onsite training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have;
* A valid FLT licence for Counterbalance or Bendi truck preferably within 3 years from the achievement date
* Candidates with licences older than 3 years from achievement date will be considered for refresher courses
* Experience of working in a merchandising, retail or warehouse environment would be highly beneficial
* Confidence to communicate and interact with management and other agencies
* Mechanical handling equipment experience an advantage
* Physically fit and able to travel as this role will require a willingness to work up to 12 hour days, nights or weekend shifts
* Full driving licence and vehicle to use for work would be beneficial.
A commitment to this role will be desirable as we are able to offer further training to advance skills, career development and mechanical qualifications i.e. scissor lift training, SEIRs etc. We are actively engaging in the development of candidates with a view to create Merchandising Team Managers.
Full uniform will be supplied including all necessary PPE.
Owner Driver Benefits include:
* Uniform provided
* Car Share scheme with enhanced mileage expensed
* Accommodation booked where required
* Progression opportunities
* Paid holiday
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.