£18000 - £19000 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
Merchandising Admin Assistant - Leading Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £19,000 per annum plus benefits
Wandsworth - London
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a leading British fashion retailer who are well known for providing high quality, sophisticated fashion in the role of Merchandising Admin Assistant.
In this role you will support the Merchandising team to ensure administrative processes run smoothly and effectively.
Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) - Responsibilities:
- Attending weekly meetings to update the brand on department performance for the previous week.
- Maintaining department stock and cover to potentialise sales.
- Reviewing best sellers by department daily and building in replenishment if required.
- Carrying out ad hoc analysis to support both the Merchandising functions e.g. specific product analysis, sizing or colour analysis, promotional analysis.
- Reviewing slow sellers
- Allocating stock and ensuring stock has arrived and has been processed in due time.
- Managing stock levels for features and promotions.
- Administrative support to Merchandisers
- Maintaining relationships with the core merchandising teams.
Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) - Person:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have sound commercial and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Merchandising / Fashion Management degree or Economics / Business degree
- Be motivated by an ambition to develop a career in merchandising
- Strong excel skills.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.