£18000 - £21000 per annum
5 months ago
Merchandising Admin Assistant- Leading Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £21,000 per annum plus benefits
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading British fashion retailer who are well known for providing high quality, sophisticated fashion in the role of Merchandising Admin Assistant. If you are truly passionate about fashion and merchandising and you have a desire to pursue a career with one of the leading high street retailers then this role could be for you!
In this role the successful candidate will work closely with the Merchandiser to plan ranges. The MAA will also work closely with the buying team. You will support the team with administration tasks and you will be involved in analysing sales data on the department.
- Attending weekly meetings to update the brand on department performance for the previous week.
- Maintaining department stock and cover in order to maximise sales.
- Reviewing best sellers by department on a daily basis and building in replenishment if required.
- Carrying out ad hoc analysis to support both the Merchandising functions e.g. specific product analysis, sizing or colour analysis, promotional analysis.
- Reviewing slow sellers and taking appropriate action
- Allocating stock and liaising with the DC to ensure stock has arrived and has been processed in due time.
- Managing stock levels for features and promotions.
- Highly passionate about merchandising and pursuing a career within this field
- Preferably have a fashion related, business or numerical degree
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Commercially minded and focused
- Have the ability to analyse date effectively
- Strong excel skills.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you and you would love to become a Merchandising Admin Assistant then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.