11 months ago
Merchandiser - Menswear & Womenswear
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Full-Time (36.25 hour week)
Our client is an iconic luxury menswear brand seeking to appoint a Merchandiser to join their team in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for a current Merchandiser to expand their knowledge over a wide range of product, whilst working within a small team driving the growth of the business. They offer a fantastic set of benefits including a work wear allowance and generous discounts on purchases.
With both ready to wear and made to measure departments, this brand has a long, rich heritage in supplying the highest quality menswear and womenswear, whilst delivering first class 1-to-1 customer service.
To be a successful Merchandiser for this brand, you will need to be passionate about product and merchandising standards whilst being able to identify opportunities for growth. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- Plan purchases and budgets effectively
- Operates within the product critical path to protect availability
- Provides accurate, relevant & timely supplier data and performance analysis
- Propose store stock plans and clearance opportunities
- Provides analysis and recommendations that actively contribute to the building of the range framework for each season
- Compiles analysis of the range build versus the agreed range plan, highlighting anomalies to the MM & Buying team
- Administrates the management of the generic product packaging forecasts and call offs (excludes consumables)
- Checks the accuracy of brochure and web codes and prices in line with the Design Studio critical path
- Manages intake flow in line with seasonal launch and cash flow plans
- Working closely with PD team, ensures that the new ranges are ordered and any issues solved in a timely fashion to ensure that all range achieves the season launch dates.
- Runs the line level WSSI & supporting analysis to calculate quantities and timings for repeat orders
- Works pro-actively as a buying co-ordinator, informing senior management on decisions made.
Merchandiser - The Person:
- Energetic and positive with a 'can-do' attitude towards work.
- Able to actively contribute ideas to improve customers' experiences.
- Ability to work as part of a small team to achieve the best practical outcomes.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to try new methods of working.
- Work professionally and be respectful of others at all times.
- Have an analytical and methodical approach to work.
If you are interested in working as a Merchandiser for this prestigious menswear brand, please apply with your CV and covering letter today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.