Up to £25000 per annum + + benefits
9 days ago
Meetings and Events Manager
25k + excellent benefits
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to take charge of the Meetings and Events within a very popular, high volume operation in Birmingham. This is a prestigious multinational brand with huge opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will manage the Meeting & Events Operation and provide leadership and direction to the Meeting & Events Team, to ensure an exceptional standard of customer care with all areas of the Meeting & Events Operation, whilst complying with Health and Safety Regulations at all times.
What we require from the successful candidate:
· Previous experience in a managerial role required.
· Proven experience leading a team and dealing with performance issues in a professional and constructive manner.
· Previous experience creating rotas and adjusting manpower to business levels.
· Previous experience managing and running events.
· Experienced in working with budgets.
· Strong team player keen to ensure the company's strategic objectives are met.
· Ability to work autonomously and be pro-active without having to be instructed.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Effectively and successfully managing events operationally within the venue.
· Oversee the front of house operation for all events.
· Manage the team rota and staffing requirements for events.
· Ensure that all events are delivered in a cost-effective manner in line with budgets.
· To recognise the importance of teamwork, building and maintaining effective working relationships with all colleagues at the Meeting& Events and within the Resorts World Birmingham.
· Regular coordination and communication with various departments within the Resort in order to successfully deliver events that are well organised.
· Provide service briefings to team outlining special requests, daily sales specials, and team duties.
· To ensure good stock control through effective management of all areas at Meeting & Events.
· To review and agree improvements where necessary for any Audits within your line of responsibility.
· Assist in the compilation of the annual budget for the Meeting & Events, develop and implement action plans estimated to ensure required turnover and profitability of the Meeting & Events are achieved.
This an exciting opportunity to lead the meetings and events team in a prestigious venue. If you feel this would be the right opportunity for you, please do apply via the links in this advert.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!