£5400 car allowance + other benefits
7 months ago
Competitive Salary + £5400 car allowance & further benefits
Our client are a market-leading facilities engineering business based in the Highlands of Scotland. Due to continued growth, they are strengthening their commercial team in their Inverness office and are seeking a qualified and motivated Mechanical Estimator or Senior Mechanical Estimator to join the business.
Key aspects of the role are:
· Participate with a team structure to ensure estimating targets and goals are achieved
· Acknowledge tender enquiries from Clients
· Participate in Bid / No Bid meetings
· Generate tender enquiries to relevant sub-contractors and manufacturers
· Input bills into computerised estimating software (Ensign)
· Carry out take-offs and input into computerised software (Ensign)
· Engage with our clients during the tender process
· Chase up and obtain and verify supplier / sub-contractor quotations and identify the most suitable for inclusion within our tender
· Identify the most suitable quotations and include within our tender
· Ensure all estimating procedures are followed
· Participate in detailed tender review process (including and risk assessment)
· Ensure all tenders are fully reviewed by the estimating manager
· Submit tender and completing tender deliverables including the following
- Tender Letter
- Priced Bills
- Tender Quality Documents
· Develop and maintain a library of outputs and pricing data
· Ensure computerised software in up to date
· Assist with chasing up and gathering information on submitted tenders
· Assist the estimating manager with securing live tenders
· Compile handover Information on successful tenders
· Participate in tender handover meetings with the contracts teams
· Participate in business development
· Organise close out meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader with exciting plans for the future.
In exchange for your skills and experience they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/ experience, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.