£19000.00 - £23000 per annum + benefits inc Free Parking
7 days ago
Marketing Officer - Quick Service Restaurant Brand
£19,000 - £23,000 per annum dependant on experience + benefits including Free Parking
Derby, Derbyshire (Within walking distance of Derby train station)
Our client is a market leader within their sector; they are all about constant innovation. They offer you a unique environment to put in your own ideas and to grow your career with the company.
The Marketing Officer role focuses on creating and delivering the social media strategy to drive engagement and generate new customers and promote special offers to drive traffic to stores. The role also includes collaborating with external agencies for delivering PR activities.
This job contributes to the company's success by creating engaging social media posts. This job creates the company's experience and vision for the customers by providing clear, engaging and well-planned social media posts, and communication with Franchisees, customers, and suppliers.
- Plan social media calendar 4 weeks in advance, whilst liaising with the operations department on messaging and promotions.
- Write all social content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, including paid Facebook ads
- Liaise with photographers and videographers to plan and execute monthly photoshoots for social media content
- Respond to messages on social media
- Write press releases and award entry pieces
- Build relationships with bloggers and influencers
- Contributes to leveraging the customer experience by recognizing alarms or changes in customer feedback on social media and communicating these complaints to Area Managers.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends
- Creativity and adaptability
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office and SEO keywords
Summary of Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-year service in working with social media on a professional level or equivalent degree qualification.
- You will already have some experience in a social media and have a genuine love for writing.
- With excellent attention to detail and the aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment, this opportunity will allow you to work cross-functionally in a vibrant and creative business.
- It is preferred that you have some experience of paid social media advertising as well as using Google Analytics.
This business truly values their staff and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged, and that their career is progressing in line with their expectations.
To apply for this great opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter today...
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.