Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
Up to £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Salary £26,000 per annum
My client is a customer focussed Leisure facility and I am looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join them the next phase of their journey to become the leading fitness provider in the area.
- Develop and implement an innovative, creative and eye catching marketing campaign to support all programmes, events and activities.
- Act as brand guardian, ensuring all communications created adhere to the brand, supporting marketing initiatives and contribute to projects across the businesses programme as appropriate Brand messaging
- Create well-considered design briefs external editors and copywriters and in-house/external designers in preparing copy and images for events, and write excellent copy for emails, press, print and advertising, and oversee the creation of print including the briefing of the external agencies
- Develop Digital Marketing campaigns to target specific audiences online including display advertising, search engine marketing, social media marketing
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities including sales promotions and third party activity, with the ability to drill-down research to identify new niche customers/audiences
- To deliver excellent customer service in line with the Trust's vision and contribute to research projects and post campaign evaluation using Vital Statistics and other reporting packages
- Ability to develop, plan and implement effective marketing campaigns to support visual arts programmes.
- Significant experience of creating, developing and implementing innovative marketing campaigns, preferably in an arts environment.
- Significant experience of digital marketing, including search, content development, innovative use of social media channels and programmatic media planning / buying.
- Experience of undertaking data and statistical analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activity and produce reports including campaign evaluations.
- An appreciation of and commitment to the distinctive culture and philosophy of the organisation.
If you are interested in working for a leading health and fitness brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.