£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager - Retail Group
£35-45k + bonus + benefits
Shrewsbury / Telford
With almost 100 years heritage, this Shropshire based motor dealership group are now looking for an experienced marketing professional to head up their marketing department and to drive forward their online and offline marketing strategies working in conjunction with some of the most recognised global brands in the industry.
Marketing Manager - The Role
- To develop the brand vision and strategic marketing plan in line with business goals. Develop and deliver marketing activity that drives new customer acquisition, current customer retention and achieves outstanding commercial results.
- Lead the marketing function and works closely with the Group Managing Director to determine the short, medium and long term vision, key positioning and focus for the brand in terms of its market positioning
- Act as customer champion; uses data and evidence to shape marketing activity and improve the customer experience, identifying potential opportunities and areas for improvement
- Develop the brand communication strategy in line with the strategic marketing plan, works closely with the Group Managing Director to ensure that brand integrity is maintained and developed across all internal and external touch points
- Ownership of marketing budget with responsibility to prove ROI on all spend
- Initiate regular ongoing evaluation of marketing activity, monitor impact to ensure both relevant and cost effective
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders
Marketing Manager - The Person
- Passionate leader who pro-actively seeks, identifies and develops new opportunities for the benefit of the business
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of strategic consumer brand marketing concepts and relevant communication media
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills, able to work with complex data to shape strategy
- Innovative and creative, able to achieve outstanding commercial results
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, capable of building strong working relationships - both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, confident networker at all levels and across multiple functions
- Experience in a similar senior marketing leadership role with a proven track record of developing and delivery marketing strategy within a omni-channel retail environment
If this role sounds like you, then please send a copy of your most up to date CV and cover letter via the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.