City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Marketing Manager- Health and Social Care
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant on experience + great benefits
Our trusted client is one of the UK's leading charities and they are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive to join their Marketing and Communication team at their head office in London.
Marketing Manager - Key responsibilities:
- Work with senior colleagues in healthcare to develop consistent branding of services
- Review, develop and manage all literature and marketing materials ensuring consistency
- Lead on the development and updating of healthcare materials
- Develop and maintain key messages for all audiences
- Manage projects from initial brief through design and production to dissemination, working with others as appropriate.
- Managing the print run for all marketing materials liaising with designers.
- Act as a brand guardian, on all relevant marketing and communications materials
- Working closely with the Public Affairs Manager and the team to develop report and materials to support our influencing activity
Marketing Manager - Experienced required:
- Proven experience of working within health and social care
- Experience of marketing services to professional and non-professional audiences
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Experience of measuring the impact of campaigns and marketing activities.
- Proven experience in the full range of marketing and communications activities including press and media, public affairs and policy
- Experienced in marketing and sales planning
- Prior experience as a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive to join a very well-known charity retailer, as their new Marketing Manager.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.