City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Marketing Manager - Fun restaurant brand!
Competitive + benefits
Our client is one of the most vibrant up and coming restaurant brands in the UK
This role is to lead the marketing activities in UK. We are looking for a 'sleeves rolled up' marketing manager who is entrepreneurial, proactive, creative, passionate about the hospitality restaurant, and with proven success in the field of marketing.
You will have complete ownership of the marketing function within the UK. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a marketing plan that achieves our business goal of building the best elite, aspirational and recreational sport training system in the UK and Europe
- Managing third party agencies
- Managing PR activities
- Closely coordinating marketing activities with the global marketing team
- Regularly reporting to key stakeholders
- Ensuring that all systems and processes are built to be scalable and efficient
- Grow a strong team around you and ensure good succession planning
This is a really fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, if this sounds like the right challenge for you then please send across a copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.