Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Salary up to £30,000 per annum - part-time (25-30 hours per week)
My client is one of the largest blue-chip companies in the world, they are currently looking for a marketing manager based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate would be responsible for development and execution of the marketing strategy, including inbound and outbound lead generation. Ensuring they generate consistent & continuous leads to the sales team to enable them to identify opportunities & convert to high quality sales appointments.
Marketing Manager- Key Duties:
- Responsible for ensuring individual sales targets are consistently achieved by the Sales Coordinator
- Exploring, creating and implementing new campaigns
- Inbound and Outbound Lead generation
- Weekly sales and marketing performance reporting
- Copywriting and content management
- Managing and increasing traffic to website
Marketing Manager- Experience required
- General SEO experience to include Google AdWords, Google Merchant Centre, Tag Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Knowledge of AI/Tech for campaigns
- Experience of using Salesforce.com
- Broad marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Management of a small team
- Outbound and inbound lead generation
- Development of marketing strategies
Our client is growing company with opportunities for a long term and progressive career. if you are interested and have what it takes to flourish in this role then please apply today with cv and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.