£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Salary: up to £25k
With over 150 years' experience our client has an international reputation for its horticultural skills and expertise. Our client has an ambitious plan to continue their growth throughout 2020 and have recently launched their online retail proposition. Because of this they are now looking for a self-motivated and results driven Marketing Executive to help continuously drive success.
Marketing Executive - The Role
- Achieve sales targets and report on sales and performance against KPIs weekly.
- Work closely with an external marketing agency to develop and deliver a paid advertising strategy, for both online and Garden Centres.
- Develop a significant new partnership program and identify and target brands with relevant audiences
- Enhance engagement with local communities through local events, sponsorship opportunities and charity requests.
- Build an enquirer email database
- Analyse website data, CRM database, search insights and shopping
- Be up to date on new technologies and advancements
- Work collaboratively with other team members and departments to ensure consistency in brand and campaign messages.
- Promote brand values and maintain a consistent brand identity in everything you do.
Marketing Executive - Required Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing working on acquisition channels, preferably with ecommerce experience
- Understanding of Google AdWords and SEO
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions to improve performance
- Commercially driven to achieve results
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Experience managing relationships with external suppliers
Marketing Executive - Desired Skills
- Experience or an interest in the horticultural industry
Marketing Executive - The Benefits
- Auto enrolment pension after three months
- 31 days annual leave
- 20% staff discount
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you feel you have the skills and experience, we are looking for please apply by clicking the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!