£18000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
C2STH43 - Mar_1530789896
5 months ago
£18,000 - £24,000 + benefits
Part Time Hours
Due to our continued growth as a business, we are now looking to recruit an experienced marketing person to join our enthusiastic team in Shrewsbury.
The ideal candidate will be able to work within a small team and have particular experience in the operation of creating and producing marketing materials, using a customer database, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with a variety projects.
Marketing Assistant - The Role
Reporting to the Office Manager you will be passionate and enthusiastic about continuing to grow the business plus have lots of great ideas.
- Manage PPC and Google Analytics
- Completing marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date with all the latest trends within recruitment marketing.
- Manage a budget with spend/forecast and ROI.
- Produce a monthly marketing reports.
- Generation of marketing materials from concept through to distribution
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Copy Writing, Blog Writing and News Stories
- Proofreading promotional literature
- Social media communication and scheduling across all platforms
- Setting up and analysing questionnaires
- Adhoc design work
- Database and Website Administration
- Cleaning data
- Handle unsubscribes & new subscriptions
- Web Content
- Marketing degree or similar qualification
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of social media platform
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Team player
- Previous marketing successes within previous employment
To find out more about this exciting opportunity call Shane on 01743 770 280 or click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.