Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Marketing & Social Media Manager
Welwyn Garden City
Our client, an independent family run 4 AA Star Hotel & Venue set in 700 acres of beautiful countryside and farm land, is getting ready for an exciting 2020 with lots of new projects in the pipeline. Currently known as a wedding, conference and events venue, the family and the team are ready to look at new exciting markets and have firm plans in place in how to attract them. With this in mind the role of Marketing & Social Media Manager is a key to their future success and for relevant applicants a perfect time to come on the journey!
The Marketing & Social Media Manager role will involve:
· Create annual Social Media and Overall Marketing plan for the business by working closely with the wider team and the senior management team
· Developing the social media strategy through creative and innovative content and growing followers and increasing engagement and awareness across all social media platforms
· Create and proof-read content in the form of blogs, adverts and digital newsletters, ensuring on brand guidelines are met and data is collected and reported on
· Manage websites - including content, SEO campaigns and relationships with external developers where relevant
· Responsible for all printed and e-marketing collateral - including brochures, menus, newsletters, flyers and adverts
Requirements for the Marketing & Social Media Manager:
· Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role
· Be creative, self-motivated, keen to share and adopt new ideas with a proactive and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude
· Have the skills to balance the demands of multiple marketing activities and ensure all elements progress on time and on budget
· Be a great verbal and written communicator and able to liaise effectively with colleagues and suppliers
· Experience in Wordpress, Canva/Indesign, Google Analytics, Tag manager, Buffer/Hootsuite or similar scheduling tools as well as having a passion for Photography & Videography
Benefits for Marketing & Social Media Manager include:
· Healthcare cash back plan with perks
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Free staff meals during working hours
· Training, Development and Progression opportunities
· Company events & Social hours
· On-site parking
Due to rural location it is required that candidates have their own transport.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and really put your own mark on the role. Should you feel you are suitable, please apply through the above links with an up to date CV and cover letter outlining your experience.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.