£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Marketing & PR Manager - Luxury Fashion
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
This is an opportunity to join an established brand as it continues to grow as a Marketing & PR Manager. Ideally suited to someone with a marketing background in Fashion as they will be expected to drive sales both online and offline.
You should have at least 4 to 5 years Marketing / Ecommerce experience as a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive / PR Manager in the Fashion Industry with knowledge of PowerPoint, Adobe Creative, Mail Chimp, Word Press and social media platforms.
Marketing & PR Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate with production and retail teams to plan marketing opportunities and in- store events
- Organise photo shoots and gather visual content for website/social media/blog
- Design of seasonal brochure and advertising
- Design and upload bi-weekly newsletters in line with the marketing schedule
- Plan digital marketing and advertising opportunities
- Design and upload ecommerce website content and regularly update social media
- Write product descriptions and improve SEO
- Oversee the processing of online orders and CRM (online and in store)
- Weekly updates of newsletter analysis and web sales
This role would suit an experienced Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / PR Manager. As this is a newly created role there will also be a lot of scope to develop all aspects of Marketing & PR within the brand.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to Tracey Pattison at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here