West London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Marketing & Campaigns Assistant
25-28k + bonus and benefits
Our client is the leading provider of small sided football across the UK and Europe.
This is an exciting time of growth for our client and the Marketing team will be key players in driving growth and success. To help shape product acquisition, delivery and overall strategy, they are now looking for a Marketing & Campaign Assistant to work closely with the Marketing and Digital Manager within the marketing function.
Working out of the London support office, with regular travel to clubs, you will be tasked with supporting the Marketing Manager, with the objective of delivering marketing campaigns that drive new customers whilst engaging with existing ones.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Support the Marketing Manager to in the delivery of the central marketing plan via all appropriate channels - inc. print, email, social media, website, increasingly moving image, PR, all at a national and club level
· Support end to end planning, campaign creative development including presentation of monthly direction to CEO, approvals, delivery and reporting including post campaign reviews
· Work with key stakeholders across the business to drive maximum engagement and revenue and deliver business and marketing objectives
· Work in close collaboration with the wider marketing team and other functions (inc. Operations, People, Property and Finance) to develop a thorough understanding of everything we do including partnerships, events, digital, product as well as campaigns
The type of character we are looking for:
· Results driven - motivated by the opportunity to exceed enquiry and revenue targets
· Comfortable at presenting to external partners and internal stakeholders
· Articulate phone manner and written communications that reflect the company values and brand positioning
· Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
The type of skills we are looking for:
· A minimum of 2 years marketing experience
· Demonstrable experience in the execution of effective marketing campaigns
· Sound understanding of multiple marketing channels and tactics
· Knowledge of and comfortable using Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook 365, Adobe
· An interest in football will be preferable
If you feel the role matches what you are looking for, please send an up to date CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.