Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits
7 months ago
Manager Designate Programme
Leading leisure Brand - Nationwide Opportunities
Salary 28-32k plus bonus and excellent benefits!
Do you want to work for a world-renowned company who brings fun to the workplace and who values its people? If the answer is "yes", then come and build a career with our client, one of the country's largest leisure businesses with over 40 casinos across the UK.
We are looking for experienced Managers from hospitality/ leisure/ retail backgrounds to join the operating function of the business as Manager Designates. You will undertake an intensive 9 month training programme, gaining experience of casino management and gaming knowledge through experiential placements across the UK. Upon completion of the training programme, you will be appointed to a suitable Casino Manager role nationally within the business.
The role of Casino Manager is to work with the General Manager to pro-actively manage all aspects of the casino operation, ensuring delivery of effective, efficient gaming performance, ensuring full compliance of the Gambling Act 2005 and getting involved in financials and all areas of people management and development.
We offer a structured programme covering all aspects of gaming skills and management which will lead to fast track progression within our business. No prior gaming experience is necessary.
Throughout your training programme, you will be allocated a mentor to assist with your development and offer support with your placements where appropriate objectives will be set and monitored, all with the ultimate goal developing successful Managers to become General Managers of the future.
To succeed in this role, you need to be: self-motivated, eager to learn, flexible about work locations and working hours, not afraid to work hard in a number of role placements, be prepared to work outside your comfort zone, and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
What we are looking for:
· Previous relevant experience in working in a similar multi-site industry (e.g. late night F & B/ hospitality, hotels, retail and leisure businesses)
· A genuine interest, enthusiasm and desire to learn about the gaming industry.
· A passion for creating a culture of outstanding customer service
· A demonstrated ability to engage, motivate and develop staff
· An engaging & inspiring leader, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· High levels of commercial awareness
· A commitment to continuous personal development.
· Self-motivated and highly driven to achieve exceptional business results
· Due to the nature of the business and to comply with the gaming regulations, all applicants must be 18+ and would be subject to a criminal record check (now known as Disclosure and Barring Service).
· There is the requirement for flexibility in terms of hours of work, and the ability to work shift patterns, including night shifts (we operate in 24 hours, 7 days a week business)
· There will be the necessity to travel to, and work in, various locations across the UK during your training programme and thereafter.
· Full UK driving licence.
Our client are proud to provide a positive and fun environment to work in and a competitive salary and flexible benefits package. This includes pension scheme, health cash plan, employee assistance programme and access to numerous discounted goods and services. They are also committed to the development of their staff and offer on-going learning, development, coaching and mentoring to help develop our management team.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to work with an amazing company, if you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply through the relevant links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.